- Correx bollard wraps are gaining in popularity these days thanks to quick and aﬀordable direct print technology available.
- With UV printers, Correx board covers can even be used for temporary promotional advertising.
- Generally there are two types of bollard covers: triangular and square shape wraps.
- Please note, we print bollard wraps from scratch so they can be fully bespoke, tailor-made signs in almost any size, shape or with cut out shape so please enquire about any specifc requirements.
Triangular shape Bollard Covers
- Bollard adverts in a triangular shape are, for many people, more interesting than standard square 'box like' signs.
- Paradoxically they oﬀer more advertising space than 4-side square shape bollard signs based on the same diameter bollard that you want to wrap, although with square wrap you will always achieve tighter ft if you don't want to obstruct any more space than the bollards themselves.
Square shape Bollard Covers
- Square bollard covers oﬀer a tighter ft on bollards and are surprisingly more cost eﬀective than 3-sided triangular wraps based on the same size bollard. Consequently they oﬀer less advertising space than triangular wraps unless the covers don't have to wrap the bollards very closely
|Print Technique||Dye Sublimation|
|Product Usage||Outdoor Only|